Welcome to the OARC PBX
PBX kindly hosted by 39D (39support.com)
Below is the information required to access the PBX. Please see the Disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Requesting a number
For all number requests please @2e0emo on discord in the #sip-network room. Mitchell will then provide you with a extension number and server details. Typically this can take about 24 hours but where possible done sooner. You can request two types of number:
- 1*** – Used for conference rooms
- 4*** – This is a standard number designed for day to day use
- 5*** – This is for experimental usage.
Name Callsign/s Extension Alan M6WHH 4020 Andy 2E0VNX / M7VNX 4321 Ciemon G0TRT 4008 & 5008 Francis M0UKF 4001 & 5001 Hamzah 2E0HXS 4005 HenryJames M7HJR 4004 Lance 2E0YLD 4011 & 5020 Lenny SWL 4000 Matthew 2E0SIP 4002 Mitchell (HamLord) 2E0EMO/MB7RMS 4444 Nathan 2M0OCC 4006 Paul M0PLL 4009 Paul M0TZO 4469 Phil M7ANW 4007 Robin 2E0GGJ 4003 & 5003 Stewart M0XXS 4123 Test 4441 Tom 2E0BZY 4875 Tom M0LTE 4583
Call in conferences
Conference Name 1001 General Conference
(If no one else on the conference the on hold will play)
1300 1pm daily conference 1782 Pub for pub nights
(1-PUB on T9 keypads)
8008 Rick 8001 Badger
Please always put the * at the start. This will let the PBX know you are not trying to call someone
- *43 – Delay Echo – Audio is played back after a slight delay.
- *65 – Speak your extension number.
- *60 – Speaking clock.
- *97 – Voice mail.
- *78 – Do Not Disturb activated.
- *79 – Do Not Disturb deactivated.
- *76 – Do Not Disturb toggle.
- Server Admin is: 2E0EMO (all network issues, server issues, network abuse)
- Co Admin: 2E0SIP (Bridge and registrations)
If your phone has been blocked
If you feel your phone has been blocked please message 2E0EMO on discord. Please provide the following:
- Public IP address
- Your extension
- If you are in the UK or not in the UK
- If you have tried to add a new phone
- If you been experimenting with something.
Most phones as long as they support VOIP / SIP can be used on the platform. Please check they are not network locked or have any custom firmware on them. This is typical if a phone has been used with 3CX. Below are a few brands that are known to work. If buying a phone please check the power supply is included. If it needs PoE you will need to buy a PoE switch or injector.
Known Working Software / Apps
- GS Wave – Android
- MizuDroid – Android
- SipDroid – Android
- Zoiper – Android
Info coming soon
The club phone system is a internal phone network and has no access to any other outside systems including emergency calling.