Welcome to the OARC PBX/SIP
Channel on Discord server is called #sip-network
Please Note: If you are having issues connecting, the first place to check is #sip-network on OARC Discord
Below is the information required to access the PBX/SIP. Please see the Disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Requesting a number
For all number requests please use this google form – https://bit.ly/3g9P6Gn . We will then provide you with a extension number and server details. Typically this can take about 24 hours but where possible done sooner. You can request three types of number:
- 1*** – Used for conference rooms
- 4*** – Standard number designed for day to day use
- 5*** – Number for experimental usage.
HH = Hamshack Hotline
Name Callsign/s Extension Torin 2M0STK 3141 Lenny SWL 4000 Francis M0UKF 4001 & 5001 Matthew 2E0SIP 4002 Robin 2E0GGJ 4003 & 5003 HenryJames M7HJR 4004 Hamzah 2E0HXS 4005 Nathan 2M0OCC 4006 Phil M7ANW 4007 & 5007 Ciemon G0TRT 4008 & 5008 Paul M0PLL 4009 Lance 2E0YLD 4011 & 5020 Steve M0SPF 4012 Gareth M3IRJ 4013 Mike MM6MRQ 4014 Gareth M7GRB 4015 Jim M0ZAH 4016 Donovan M7WWC 4017 Brendon 2E0XWT 4018 Alan M6WHH 4020 Allan M0VTE 4021 JohnC M0XEC 4022 Owen M7OMW 4023 Q MW7FUR 4024 Dan M7DFS 4025 Greg 2E1GW 4026 Jez M0JXW 4027 Gordon MM3XGP 4028 John 2E0HMK 4029 C 2E0YJH 4030 Rob 2E0RPZ 4031 Sean M7SYW 4050 Lindsey M6LCK 4093 (HH 24013) Stewart M0XXS 4123 Vic EI5IYB 4131 James M0JFP 4176 Allan G7VQV 4177 Tryst M0TRY 4228 Dave M7TLB 4284 (HH 24245) Andy 2E0VNX / M7VNX 4321 Mark M1EAU 4328 Nicola Jayne 2E0NYH 4422 Test 4441 Mitchell (HamLord) 2E0EMO/MB7RMS 4444 Paul M0TZO 4469 (HH 14750) April M7APR 4484 James G0NWK 4562 Seb 2E0TNZ 4567 Josh M0JMO 4569 Tom M0LTE 4583 Duncan 2E0GQC 4666 Ethan 2W0PQU 4763 Edwin M0RRN 4766 Jon M0NGY 4784 Tom M7TWS 4862 Dereck M0VML 4865 Tom 2E0BZY 4875 Daryl G0ANV 4896 Terry EI9IW 4949 (HH 14922) Daryl 8047
Call in conferences
Experimental and some may not be active at certain times.
Conference Name 1001 General Conference
(If no one else on the conference the on hold will play)
1300 1pm daily conference 1782 Pub for pub nights
(1-PUB on T9 keypads)
8008 Rick 8001 Badger
Please always put the * at the start. This will let the PBX know you are not trying to call someone
- *43 – Delay Echo – Audio is played back after a slight delay.
- *65 – Speak your extension number.
- *60 – Speaking clock.
- *97 – Voice mail.
- *78 – Do Not Disturb activated.
- *79 – Do Not Disturb deactivated.
- *76 – Do Not Disturb toggle.
- make contact in the #sip-network channel on OARC discord
If your phone has been blocked
If you feel your phone has been blocked please message use this google form – https://bit.ly/2TMMbKQ to report the issue
You will need to provide the following information:
- Public IP address
- Your extension
- If you are in the UK or not in the UK
- If you have tried to add a new phone
- If you been experimenting with something.
Most phones as long as they support VOIP / SIP can be used on the platform. Please check they are not network locked or have any custom firmware on them. This is typical if a phone has been used with 3CX. Below are a few brands that are known to work. If buying a phone please check the power supply is included. If it needs PoE you will need to buy a PoE switch or injector.
Known Working Software / Apps
- GS Wave
- MicroSip – www.microsip.org
- Linphone – nice app and worked smoothly. Did cause my VM to crash though.
- Twinkle – app needs a lot more polish but works well enough
- iOS / Apple
- PortSIP – nice easy setup and works very well
Hamshack Hotline website hamshackhotline.com
- To dial from Online ARC sip to a Hamshack Hotline (HH) number dial 9 and the extension. eg 912345
- To dial from (HH) to Online ARC sip – Details to follow
The club phone system is a internal phone network and has no access to any other outside systems including emergency calling.