Welcome to the OARC PBX/SIP
PBX/SIP kindly hosted by 39D (39support.com)
Channel on Discord server is called #sip-network
Below is the information required to access the PBX/SIP. Please see the Disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Requesting a number
For all number requests please @2e0emo on discord in the #sip-network room. Mitchell will then provide you with a extension number and server details. Typically this can take about 24 hours but where possible done sooner. You can request two types of number:
- 1*** – Used for conference rooms
- 4*** – This is a standard number designed for day to day use
- 5*** – This is for experimental usage.
HH = Hamshack Hotline
Name Callsign/s Extension Alan M6WHH 4020 Andy 2E0VNX / M7VNX 4321 Ciemon G0TRT 4008 & 5008 Duncan 2E0GQC 4666 Francis M0UKF 4001 & 5001 Hamzah 2E0HXS 4005 HenryJames M7HJR 4004 Josh M0JMO 4569 Lance 2E0YLD 4011 & 5020 Lenny SWL 4000 Matthew 2E0SIP 4002 Mitchell (HamLord) 2E0EMO/MB7RMS 4444 Nathan 2M0OCC 4006 Owen M7OMW 4023 Paul M0PLL 4009 Paul M0TZO 4469 (HH 14750) Phil M7ANW 4007 Robin 2E0GGJ 4003 & 5003 Sean M7SYW 4050 Seb 2E0TNZ 4567 Steve M0SPF 4012 Stewart M0XXS 4123 Test 4441 Tom M0LTE 4583 Tom 2E0BZY 4875 Torin 2M0STK 3141
Call in conferences
Experimental and some may not be active at certain times.
Conference Name 1001 General Conference
(If no one else on the conference the on hold will play)
1300 1pm daily conference 1782 Pub for pub nights
(1-PUB on T9 keypads)
8008 Rick 8001 Badger
Please always put the * at the start. This will let the PBX know you are not trying to call someone
- *43 – Delay Echo – Audio is played back after a slight delay.
- *65 – Speak your extension number.
- *60 – Speaking clock.
- *97 – Voice mail.
- *78 – Do Not Disturb activated.
- *79 – Do Not Disturb deactivated.
- *76 – Do Not Disturb toggle.
- Server Admin is: 2E0EMO (all network issues, server issues, network abuse)
- Co Admin: 2E0SIP (Bridge and registrations)
If your phone has been blocked
If you feel your phone has been blocked please message 2E0EMO on discord. Please provide the following:
- Public IP address
- Your extension
- If you are in the UK or not in the UK
- If you have tried to add a new phone
- If you been experimenting with something.
Most phones as long as they support VOIP / SIP can be used on the platform. Please check they are not network locked or have any custom firmware on them. This is typical if a phone has been used with 3CX. Below are a few brands that are known to work. If buying a phone please check the power supply is included. If it needs PoE you will need to buy a PoE switch or injector.
Known Working Software / Apps
- GS Wave
- MicroSip – www.microsip.org
- Linphone – nice app and worked smoothly. Did cause my VM to crash though.
- Twinkle – app needs a lot more polish but works well enough
- iOS / Apple
- PortSIP – nice easy setup and works very well
Hamshack Hotline website hamshackhotline.com
- To dial from Online ARC sip to a Hamshack Hotline (HH) number dial 9 and the extension. eg 912345
- To dial from (HH) to Online ARC sip – Details to follow
The club phone system is a internal phone network and has no access to any other outside systems including emergency calling.